Friday 22 February 2013

new me or old me hidden?

This week I started a group on Facebook for my recipes and advice
This is a huge step for me
I'm very shy and not sure of myself usually but I thought sod it
It's something I've wanted to do for ages
 
 
i have loads of ideas as a mother of 5 kids
i love to cook for my huge family i also love to take pictures of my efforts
being Scottish we are huge meat eaters so afraid you wont find much vegetarian meals.
 
Im always forgetting my recipes so ive started writing them down
tonight i made the kids homemade Lentil soup this isnt a meal for you if you dont like your veg because it is packed with it
 
 
check out my facebook group for the recipe
______________________________________
 
 
i will be putting on loads more recipes on my group
that i have either found online or made up myself
 
i do own all the pictures as i love taking pictures it makes me feel proud
 
i will also at some point be doing reviews of my appliances i own in my own kitchen im a gadget queen i love anything that does the job for me
 
anything you see in my blog or on my group is always hand made i dont do jars or packets
i believe my families health matters more than saving money
 
thank you for reading today
 
xxxxxxxxx
 
 
 
 

No comments: